Trinity is accepting application materials in the lower school (grades K-6) and the upper school (grades 7-12) for all departments for the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 school years.
The minimum requirements to apply are:
- Two years of full-time teaching experience
- Master's degree in pedagogy/education for grades K-6
- Master's degree in content area for grades 7-12
Trinity's content area departments are:
- Christian Studies
- Foreign Language (French, Latin, and Spanish)
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Visual Arts
If you wish to be considered for the 2015-2016 academic cycle, please send the following materials and information no later than May 1, 2015 to OHM@tcsfairfax.org:
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Cover letter addressing your Christian testimony and your philosophy of Christian education/classroom management (Please limit your letter to no more than 1,000 words.)
There are no openings at this time.