Trinity is accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Holds a B.A. degree in Elementary Education with preferred elementary mathematics endorsement.
- Completed a minimum of three years of successful teaching in elementary education.
- Demonstrates and articulates a Biblical worldview of mathematics
- Demonstrates knowledge of current math pedagogy
- Organizes the Lower School (kindergarten through grade five) math scope and sequence in accordance with the LS Principal and the Math Department Chairman to facilitate effective curriculum selection and program planning
- Works closely with Lower School & Middle School classroom teachers to promote math achievement within the Lower School’s academically diverse student population and to enhance student success for transition to the Middle School program
- Demonstrates evidence of Biblical/ethical behavior, sound judgment, and a positive role model in the school environment
- Uses available math technology, materials, and resources effectively to enhance the development of critical thinking, creativity, and problem solving via the math program/curriculum
- Analyzes, reviews, and utilizes assessment data to inform curricular/program decisions and to monitor, adjust, and facilitate intervention practices
- Demonstrates the ability to be a team player who supports and collaborates with administration and faculty
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse (Season begins February 27)
- Assistant Offensive Coach
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse (Season begins February 27)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (Part-Time)
If you wish to be considered for any openings, please send the following information to OHM@tcsfairfax.org:
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Cover letter addressing your Christian testimony and your philosophy of Christian education and classroom management
The cover letter should be no more than 1,000 words.