Look who got a yes from Yale University! Senior Enoch is the first-ever Gryphon to be accepted to the Connecticut university.
The most frequent feedback I hear from prospective students is how welcome Trinity students and teachers make them feel when they come to visit classes. It is the number one reason my wife and I decided to move across country to work at TCS.
-Michael Dewey, Assistant Headmaster for Academics
TCS is accepting resumes for all positions K -12 for the 2019 - 2020 school year. Masters degrees and teaching experience preferred.
TCS strongly encourages individuals who fit the following roles to apply:Upper School Teaching Positions:
- Upper School Math (Algebra 2 and higher)
- AP Computer Science (Part Time)
- Upper School English
- Upper School Teaching Assistant (Part Time)
Lower School Teaching Positions:
- Grade 2
- Lower School Teaching Assistant (Part Time)
Learning Center Positions:
- NILD Educational Therapist (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Search and Teach Therapist
- Executive Function Coach (Lower School, Upper School, Special Education background preferred)
- ESOL Instructor
If you wish to be considered for any academic openings, please follow the steps below:
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Cover letter addressing the following:
- your Christian testimony
- your philosophy of Christian education
- your approach to classroom management.
Trinity's Athletic Department is currently accepting resumes for the positions listed below. Please email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Assistant JV Volleyball Coach
Assistant Varsity Girls Lacrosse Coach