I came to Trinity because I love teaching God’s Word to students. I stay at Trinity because this community has been such a blessing to me, and I see God at work here. I’ve been encouraged, prayed for, and challenged along the way...I love TCS and am so thankful for the many people who make it so great.
Aaron de Gastyne, Upper School Christian Studies Teacher
Meet our Teachers
TCS is accepting resumes for all positions K -12 for the 2023 - 2024 school year. Bachelor’s degree in education and/or equivalent degree in a content area to which you are applying are required. Master’s and teaching experience preferred for all teaching positions.
If you wish to be considered for any academic openings, please follow the steps below:
- Step One: Complete our Survey of Pedagogical Skills. Your responses will automatically be sent to the Office of the Head of School. This is required in order to be considered.
- Step Two: Email the following information to Human Resources at HR@tcsfairfax.org.
- Unofficial transcript(s)
- Cover letter addressing the following:*
- the position you are seeking and qualifications
- your approach to classroom management
- your philosophy of Christian education
*The cover letter should be no more than 1,000 words.
To apply for a staff position, please email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at HR@tcsfairfax.org.
- Extended Day Staff (Part Time)
- Videographer & Content/Social Media Specialist (Marketing & Communications, Full Time)
Trinity's Athletic Department is currently accepting resumes for the positions listed below. Please email your cover letter and resume/CV to Fleming Saunders, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every day I am so grateful God has called me to Trinity to do His Kingdom’s work. The leadership, faculty, staff, parents, and students all play a big role in why I continue to stay here to do what God has called me to do, which is to serve His people with a faithful and grateful heart. It fills my heart with joy when I can help and serve others. Trinity is such a wonderful place, full of godly servants of the Lord, and I am truly honored to be a part of it as we work together to impart truth, instill courage, and inspire service in God’s children.
-Ji-hyun Hong, Assistant Lower School Principal