Look who got a yes from Yale University! Senior Enoch is the first-ever Gryphon to be accepted to the Connecticut university.
Excellence for mind and heart is nurtured in the creative arts at Trinity Christian School, as we acknowledge that we are made in the image of God, the Creator of all things.
Fine Arts in the Lower School
- Art and music teachers have dedicated space and weekly instruction for Grades K - 6. All Lower School students perform for the school community in at least two formal music programs each year. Beginning band, strings, and chorus instruction is available after school for an additional fee.
- Grades 5 and 6 study Aesthetic Foundations of Art and Design. Strings and band students have a weekly instructional period during the day in addition to the after-school session.
Fine Arts in the Upper School
- Studio art classes explore two- and three-dimensional art and graphic design at several levels, including portfolio preparation for college study.
- Instrumental and choral ensembles are open by audition; students regularly perform for the school and community.
- Theater arts classes are open to all students; fall and spring drama or musical productions are staged with open auditions for the entire Upper School student body.