K-12 On One Campus
Trinity provides a school home for every stage of development:
Fewer, more carefully planned transitions
Opportunities to “know and be known”
Continuity of instruction from one grade/division to the next
Room for acceleration when ready
Modeling and Service
- Student athletes invite school-wide participation and model sportsmanship. In eighth grade, qualified students are eligible for varsity or junior varsity sports.
- Student musicians play for fellow students at chapel or assemblies to fuel their aspirations.
- Carpool helpers and summer camp counselors engage the younger students.
- Peer tutors serve in the writing lab and math lab.
- Lower School classes "adopt" a group of seniors each year, and encourage them throughout the year with notes, prayers, and bi-weekly visits.
- Second graders conduct a pond/stream study investigating cycles in nature, with the assistance of the AP Environmental Science class.
- “Strings Buddies” share their love of music as upper school students help young mentees with bowing techniques, rehearsal disciplines, and performance-night nerves.
- Educational internships for juniors and seniors allow students to explore careers in education, partnered with a Lower School teacher who serves as a mentor for a semester or for a full year.