Thank you for your interest in Trinity Christian School and welcome to the Admission Process page. We are looking forward to getting to know your family throughout our application process.
Please note: This application is for new students only. If you have a current TCS student who is returning next year, please do not fill out a new online application.
Steps to Become a Gryphon
1. Submit Application
Complete and submit the online application -- supporting documents may be uploaded before or after submitting the application.
You will have the flexibility to log in and out of the account and access your open application. A nonrefundable fee must be submitted with each application.
Once the application is submitted you will be able to:
- Print the completed application
- Track your application process
- Communicate with Admission through the application website
- Schedule testing and interview(s)
My family loves Trinity Christian School. The academics are rigorous, the athletics are competitive and most importantly, the faculty and staff disciple the students.
Maria Smith, Trinity Parent
2. Provide Supporting Documents
Sending our children to this school was the best investment in their future that we EVER made in EVERY way!!! So thankful for TCS!!!
Gayle Fuller, Trinity Parent
3. Schedule Interviews & Assessments
- Applicants to Grades 5-12 take the ISEE (Substitutions may be approved by the Dean of Admission)
- Applicants to Grades 1-4 schedule a one-on-one assessment
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessments are conducted in April
- During the shadow visit or in conjunction with the student interview, applicants to Grades 7-12 take a short Bible knowledge assessment
- Parents are contacted by the Office of the Headmaster to schedule an interview
- Applicants to Grades 7-12 are contacted to schedule a student interview
Great community, solid teaching, consistent focus on learning and living Scripture.
Families are informed of the Admission Committee decision. Accepted students will receive the acceptance package electronically or via mail and will have up to ten days to sign the Enrollment Agreement and make the first deposit.
The enrollment process is complete when the Admission Office receives all required documents and payment.
We have been truly blessed to have our children at TCS for the last 4 years. We are so thankful for the teachers, faculty, and staff who cover our children in prayer along with us! There are amazing students and families there too. The presence of the Lord is in that place.
Joy Lewett, Trinity Parent
Take the Next Step
Trinity Christian School of Fairfax admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Trinity Christian School of Fairfax does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.