Summer Camp registration is now open!
When does summer camp begin?
Beginning June 3, Trinity's campus will be bustling as Summer @ TCS starts! Our camp catalog includes both full and half-day camps for students in Grades K — 12. Trinity will also offer several credited summer courses, including online classes.
Who can attend Trinity's summer camps?
Non-Trinity students are welcome to attend any of our camps, other than our credited courses. We ask that all students who participate in summer camps are Christians and are willing to abide by our Code of Conduct as outlined on page three of the Summer Camp Catalog.
Who should I contact with questions?
Contact email@example.com to request more information on attending summer camps.
Important InformationPlease note: There will NOT be a nurse on campus during camp; however, counselors do have access to basic first aid. To reach the school during the day, please call Trinity Christian School at 703-273-8787 x110.
A $25 fee will be charged for every 15 minutes, or any portion thereof, that students remain on campus after dismissal.
Use the table below to view up-to-date camp information. This table is updated continuously throughout the summer.
NOTE: Online coursework may not be extended past July 26. See course prerequisites
and details in the Summer Camp Catalog or online in the Summer Camp FAQ.
- How do I register and pay for camp?
- What if a program gets cancelled?
- Is there a late fee if I do not pick up on time?
- What guidelines are campers expected to follow?
- What should my child bring to camp?
- If students signed up for a morning half-day camp AND an afternoon half-day camp in the same week, do they eat lunch on campus?
- Are all camps on-campus?
- How do I purchase materials for credited summer courses?
- How can students volunteer as summer camp staff?
Registration and payment for camps takes place online. Register for camps by clicking the "Register for Camps" tab above. A PDF tutorial is available here.
Payment by credit card is expected at the time of registration.
- No refunds will be granted for withdrawal.
- Payment will not be prorated for partial attendance.
- Credit card processing fees cannot be refunded.
Students are asked to dress modestly: no short shorts, cut-offs, bare midriffs, tank tops, or halter tops. Students are to dress appropriately for all camp activities.
Code of Conduct
Trinity Christian School provides an excellent opportunity for students who want to learn, grow, and thrive through the summer. This is done within a supportive community built on truth, character, and service. In order to create and sustain such a community, students must make the following pledge:
I promise to follow the expectations of student conduct:
- Honor Christ in word and deed
- Strive to do the best academic work possible
- Respect individuals of different races, cultures, religions, genders, ages, disabilities, and national origins
- Behave in a friendly, cooperative, safe, and responsible manner toward all persons in the TCS community
- Take responsibility for one’s work and actions
- Cooperate with adult supervision
- Observe rules for physical safety and all other rules for student conduct
- I understand that my actions will shape our school community and that my continued enrollment within this program depends on my honoring this code.
Every student attending camp or a class is expected to follow the TCS standards of behavior listed in the Code of Conduct. Consideration of others in thought, word, and deed is expected.
TCS reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any student who poses a discipline problem or a disruption to the learning experience. No refunds will be issued for students who are asked to withdraw.
- All half-day campers must bring a snack and a drink IF they are only on campus for part of the day.
- All full-day campers must bring lunch, two snacks, and a drink.
- All participants must bring a water bottle and will be encouraged to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- All participants must wear sunscreen. Full-day campers should bring sunscreen to re-apply for afternoon activities.
Please Note: There will NOT be a nurse on campus during Summer Camp; however, counselors do have access to a basic first aid kit. If you need to reach the school during the day, please call Trinity Christian School at 703-273-8787 x110.
See the information below regarding specific on-campus and online course materials.
Registration for summer camps at TCS does not cover the cost for any course materials, such as textbooks. Please view our Summer Camp Catalog for more information on required course materials.
|World Religions Summer Intensive||There is no required text for this course.
|Online Intro to Computer Science||There is no required text for this course.|
|Online Algebra 1 Refresher||There is no required text for this course.|
|Online Geometry||Recommended textbook:
|Online Health||There is no required text for this course.
|Online Trigonometry||There is no required text for this course.|
|Online World History I: Prehistory - 1400's