Thank you for considering a gift to Trinity Christian School. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.0966 if you have any questions about the following.
Bequests: Wills, Estates, Trusts
- Through a properly written will, you can direct the distribution of your assets to those you care about most. You can choose who will manage your assets after your death, save estate taxes by using proper estate planning techniques, and make a gift to your favorite charities.
- A revocable living trust can save probate cost, add flexibility and control of your assets, and save time while giving to your favorite charities.
Charitable Gift Annuity
A gift annuity offers you a way to further causes in which you believe while benefiting from lifetime payments, management of assets, tax savings, and favorable treatment of capital gains.
Combined Federal Campaign (Trinity’s number is 36471)
Trinity Christian School's CFC-NCA number is 36471.
Corporate Matching Gifts
- Many corporations offer matching gift programs through which a portion of your gift to a charitable organization is matched by the corporation.
- It is helpful to alert Trinity Christian School via email if your employer is making a matching gift, so that we may advise you of its receipt. The email address is email@example.com.
Gifts in Kind
Gifts of Stock or Other Appreciated Securities
- In most cases, gifts of appreciated stock offer distinct advantages for the donor as well as the school. Depending on your tax situation, gifts of appreciated stock donated directly to Trinity can potentially be deducted at the full fair market value of the stock, thereby avoiding the payment of capital gains tax.
- On receipt of the stock, the school will sell it and derive the benefit of the stock's full value. Please consult with your tax advisor about your particular situation.
Arrangements for the electronic transfer of stock can be made through our broker:
- Contact: 1.800.544.5704
- Account # Z83679810
- Transfer number is DTC #0226
For more information, please contact:
Office of the Head of School
- Gifts of real estate provide the following benefits:
- You avoid capital gains tax on the appreciated value of your property.
- Your charitable tax deduction is the same as if you gave cash.
- You have avoided tax on the appreciation of your real estate.
Trinity Christian School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization under IRS guidelines. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. A financial statement is available to donors upon written request from the Virginia State Office of Consumer Affairs.
For those who give through the Combined Federal Campaign, our number is 36471.