Gift Card Fundraising
Earn cash rebates and support Trinity's Annual Fund by using gift cards to make everyday purchases, in place of cash or credit cards. This program is called TRIP (Tuition Reduction Incentive Program).
Get Started with TRIP Gift Cards
Over 700 retailers offer rebates when you purchase their gift cards through ShopWithScrip. By ordering online at www.ShopWithScrip.com and using PrestoPay, half of those rebates can come back to you in the form of a check, or go to TCS as a charitable contribution recognized by the IRS. The remaining 50% will benefit the TCS Annual Fund.
- Plastic gift cards
- Reloadable cards (add funds 24/7 to a gift card purchased through ShopWithScrip or at school)
- ScripNow e-cards (print or access on a smart phone or photo gallery, available 24/7)
- Register for a family account on www.shopwithscrip.com. Be sure to use the TCS enrollment code, which can be found on the parent portal.
- Sign and turn in the Participation Agreement.
- Sign up for Presto Pay (from your www.shopwithscrip.com account) or input credit card information for payment.
- Start shopping and earning rebates toward tuition! Order by noon on the 7th of each month and pick them up on the 11th of each month in the Business Office.